I sometimes use the lovingly crafted TNM exports to build movesets in other games, but since TNM no longer fires up on modern computers without considerable fussing, I decided it was time for a basic export viewer. You could also find other ways to use this probably, but it's pretty basic, so I don't know what else it would be good for other than just checking exports before (or without) import.
I figured I'd share just in case anyone else wants an easy way of checking exports movelists and stuff without actually having to fire up TNM and import them.
It's nice and all, but the program keeps crashing on me for single wrestler exports, it only seems to work for me with multiple wrestler exports
But it's a good program nonetheless. I think it would come in handy not only for computers that can't run TNM, but I could also come in handy for users of TNM who don't want their program cluttered with multiple instances of what is pretty much the same move (power bombs and powerbombs for example) I also have a file with over 200 wrestlers in it, and it only shows the first 4 or 5, so there is also that
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2015 23:43:21 GMT -5 by BeerGeek
"Stupidity is infinitely more fascinating than intelligence.Intelligence has its limits while stupidity has none." - Claude Chabrol
The problem was that some exports don't have number values for all 4 of the stats in TNM (Push, Workrate, Charisma, Stamina)...and when the program encounters a blank it treats it as a STRING type variable instead of an INTEGER. I put a check in, and set the value to 0 if a blank was found, and the program loaded all the exports I threw at it, including the ~1300 wrestler ALLWRES export file.
Nope, still having the same issues...It could be the fact that my system was purchased back in 2008 though. More on my end (it's fucking 32 bit VISTA)
But here is the errors that I get....
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException() at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index) at TNM_Export_Viewer.Form1.DisplayWrestler(Int32 index) at TNM_Export_Viewer.Form1.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled.
Try downloading one last time, I think I figured it out. The "index" wasn't zeroing out, which led to issues when trying to load a single wrestler import after loading a bigger one. Sorry for using you as a beta tester, but someone's gotta try to break the program. :-P